Sunday, September 21, 2008

Deseret News - BYU No. 11!

One of my favorite things to read in my hometown newspaper is the sports section and the constant battle between BYU and U of U. Not only do people get worked up, but some like to take matters into their own hands and tell the AP and USA Today how it really should be. That is the beauty of online news. There is this interaction between the writer and the readers. The sarcasm and sassiness of the readers is something to behold and an activity I do on my spare time! Have you ever read all the comments made on an article? I think it makes the article more meaningful and allows for more of a discussion/battle about the topic. My favorite "come back" to the Utah-BYU online argument:

 "Anonymous Definition of arrogance:"overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors." So you're admitting That BYU is "inferior" to Utah? Nice."

Ha ha, whatever makes them feel better.... GO BYU!

No comments: